Sunday, December 09, 2007

RBOC: Weekend Edition

  • Christmas shopping has begun. Most has occurred online in my pjs. We're trying not to be extravagant and not to add to people's clutter. Consumable goods and "experience" gifts--spa treatments, lessons, etc.--are at the top of our list.
  • Speaking of consumable, one of the most ideal gifts for several people in my family would be a wine-of-the-month club or beer-of-the-month club, but the archaic way our country and states deal with alcohol makes it impossible. Note to winemakers and distributors: you're missing out.
  • We'll be getting a tree and getting out decorations today. Should be fun.
  • I'm very behind on blog reading. The last week left almost no time to do any reading, plus I need to shift when I do that reading now that I'm not doing it in the morning.
  • I'm really looking forward to some time off. I've been working extremely hard the last few weeks and I suspect the next couple will also be hard, wrapping up all kinds of loose ends that unraveled while I was working on a big project. At least I've had my weekends.
  • I have some more involved posts brewing that I will hopefully get to today after the decorating is done.