Finally, I was planning for a skypecast extravaganza and was trying to get live broadcasting working and just wasn't successful. I believe I know why, but there's no time to get it working before 11 a.m. today. Oh well.
The summer is going to be packed. Once again, I get envious of faculty who are unencumbered during the summer (even though I know they're busy in a sense). Here's a list of what I hope to accomplish this summer:
- OpenCourseWare site goes live
- Summer Multimedia Institute--7 students, 14 projects
- Overhaul of New Media Lab (computers are in!)
- Video documentation--look for it on your local YouTube channel
- Defend the dissertation--officially get Ph.D.
- Run three intense faculty workshops
- Maybe, just maybe, get some writing or something done