- Dean Dad on smaller comp classes. DD comments on the IHE article. As a writing teacher, I definitely believe in smaller classes. It's a joy to teach only 14 students at a time.
- Video on the Viacom vs. YouTube case. From the Daily Show, but first seen on . . . YouTube.
- Laura at 11D on Linda Hirshman. Apparently, Linda's at it again, complaining about the moms (and dads) who choose to get out of the rat race.
- Barbara on how we shouldn't take Google's word for things and yet warn students that we can find (presumably accurate) information about them via Google.
- Tim Burke on the IRB. Having had my own (rather silly, I think) run-in with the IRB this past year, I totally appreciate his opinion on this.
- Tim, again, on learning technology as an academic and the anxiety that goes with it.