- Today, I travel down to our Government Building to get trained in election judging, which is funny, because I used to call our old judge on things he was doing wrong. I also pick up the super secret box with all our election materials. I feel a little like a secret agent. So that blows my morning.
- Mr. Geeky is doing a presentation for parents' weekend, so he's dragging the kids with him. We should all be reconvened at the house for lunch.
- We have no food.
- Depending on what my family has planned, I will either work on some student papers or the dissertation. I feel like I need a break, so I'm just going to go with the flow
- Tomorrow is dissertation first, student papers second.
- Monday is a day nearly meeting free. I have a few irons in the fire at work. A lot of irons in the fire, actually.
- On Monday, I need to again work on papers and the dissertation.
- Tuesday is election day. Aside from setting up and the initial rush, I can actually do stuff, so I will. Otherwise, we get bored anyway.
- I can't think beyond Tuesday. My hope is that progress will have been made by then and I'll be on top of stuff. If it's not, I can freak out then.
Update on the Geeky Boy situation: In addition to the morning routine problem, Geeky Boy has also forgotten assignments and projects and stuff. I think these are related issues. I actually called the school's guidance counselor. She was very nice and basically said that 6th grade is hard on most kids and there's a lot to get organized. She's going to meet with him and help him organize his locker and discuss some strategies that might help him.