Memes! And I can finally do this--since Mr. Geeky got me a new iPod for my birthday. Yay Mr. Geeky! Actually, the real reason is that we finally have the internets working properly in my office. So here goes the iMeme:
1. How does the world see me?
"She loves you" The Beatles (cool!)
2. Will I have a happy life?
"Kids in America" Kim Wilde (what does that mean?)
3. What do my friends really think of me?
"Afternoons and Coffeespoons" Crash Test Dummies (a song about getting old; either they think I'm old or really relaxed)
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
"Three Little Birds" Bob Marley (huh?)
5. How can I make myself happy?
"The Perfect Girl" The Cure (yikes; maybe I've been in the closet?)
6. What should I do with my life?
"Express Yourself" Madonna (seriously! That's pretty cool!)
7. Will I ever have (grand) children?
"The only living boy in New York" Simon and Garfunkel (that sounds like maybe one? a boy?)
8. What is some good advice for me?
"Window" Fiona Apple (odd)
9. How will I be remembered?
"You're my thrill" Billie Holiday (I don't know whether to be scared or happy about this.)
10. What is my signature dancing song?
"I don't know what it is" Rufus Wainwright (not exactly a dancing song, but one of my favs)
11. What do I think my current theme song is?
"Torn & Frayed" The Rolling Stones (so true)
12. What does everyone else think my theme song is?
"Road to Nowhere" Talking Heads (okay, that's bad)
13. What song will play at my funeral?
"Heartbreak Number 9" Doyle Lawson (a good bluegrass song as a sendoff!)
14. What type of men/women do I like?
"But I might die tonight" Cat Stevens (does that mean I like people who live life to the fullest? I'll take that)
15. What is my day going to be like?
"Asleep on a sunbeam" Belle and Sebastian (that sounds about right)