Saturday, August 13, 2005

Success!

The mall trip was quite successful. I got several pairs of pants and some shirts. They're professional but a little funky. I saw a couple of jackets I might want, but couldn't find one in the right size. I had the hardest time finding shoes. I bought one pair of casual shoes, but couldn't find a good pair of work shoes. I hate spending $100 on a pair of shoes I might not like. So I have some online shopping to do. All in all a fun trip.

Now, though, I'm dealing with some ringing in my ear. I woke up with it, but the mall noise drowned it out. Now that I'm alone and things are quiet, it's a little annoying. I'm hoping it will go away by tomorrow. My ear feels a little stuffed up so I think that's the root of the problem.

Now the evening looms ahead with more laziness and relaxation.