Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Three Meme

I've been reading these for a while (very fun) and AiE tagged me:

3 names you go by:
- Lu
- Mom
- Blankenship (people really call me by my last name)

3 screennames you've had (besides blog psuedonym):
- lblanken
-lu
-drphdmom

3 physical things you like about yourself:
- boobs
- hair
- weight

3 physical things you dislike about yourself:
- butt
- teeth
- the pooch

3 parts of your heritage:
- Scottish
- English
- German

3 things you are wearing right now:
- lime green (chartruse?) t-shirt
- my least favorite pair of Eddie Bauer jeans
- rockports

3 favorite bands / musical artists:
- U2
- They Might Be Giants
- Bare Naked Ladies

3 things you want in a relationship:
- companionship
- support
- fun

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:
- eyes
- legs
- smooth hands

3 of your favorite hobbies:
- blogging
- playing video games
- writing

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
- take a really long vacation (3 or 4 weeks)
- be pampered
- sleep

3 things that scare you:
- something happening to one of my kids
- something happening to Mr. Geeky
- random crazy people

3 of your everyday essentials:
- coffee
- internet
- sleep

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
- college professor
- poet
- something in the non-profit sector

3 places you want to go on vacation:
- Greece
- Hawaii
- New England (hey, I've never been)

3 kids' names you like:
(besides the two we have)
- Harrison (runner up for Geeky Boy's name)
- Meredith
- Zackery

3 things you want to do before you die:
- publish a book (heck, I'd settle for finishing one)
- take a trip around the world
- buy the perfect house

3 ways you are stereotypically a boy:
- I like to play video games
- I drink lots of beer (and prefer beer over any other alcohol)
- I don't care much about how I look

3 ways you are stereotypically a chick:
- I giggle
- I like buying stuff for the house
- I like date movies

3 celeb crushes:
- Orlando Bloom
- Harrison Ford
- Vigo Mortensen

3 people I would like to see take this quiz now:
-Has anyone not done this? Bitch, Ph.D? jimbo? timna?