Friday, March 18, 2005

Woot! Friday Random 10: Vacation edition

This is one of the best random shuffles I've gotten. I almost always get stuff I don't like. But I think I like everything in this list:

The Ghosts That Haunt Me--Crash Test Dummies The Ghosts That Haunt Me
Particle Man --They Might Be Giants Flood
Zanzibar--Hoodoo Gurus Stoneage Romeos
The Ballad Of Peter Pumpkinhead--XTC Nonsuch
Minor Swing--Django Reinhardt Django Reinhardt - Djangology 49
The Blues Are Brewin'--Billie Holiday Lady's Decca Days Volume Two
Your Eyes--The Sundays Static & Silence
King Of The Road--Roger Miller Golden Hits
Where The Streets Have No Name--U2 Joshua Tree
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For--U2 Joshua Tree

Okay, there's some audience participation here. I am planning to take some of my birthday money on music. Everyone suggest songs, albums, artists you think I should buy. I have pretty eccletic taste in music. I'm up for anything--so suggest away. I'll even buy through your iTunes affiliations if you have them.

technorati tags: , ,