Friday, March 25, 2005

Friday Random Ten: Spring Edition

Following Dr. K, who did the Good Friday/Easter edition, I did the spring edition. I only had two songs with spring in the title, so I searched for flower, tulips, daffodils, and finally, birds (I have a lot of bird songs). There are a few SXSW songs here, all of which are good.

In The Springtime Of His Voodoo--Tori Amos Boys For Pele
Waiting for Spring--Dierdre SXSW 2005 Showcasing Artist
Flower Child--Lenny Kravitz Let Love Rule
Daffodil Lament--The Cranberries No Need to Argue
Three Little Birds--Bob Marley & The Wailers Legend
the littlest bird--The Be Good Tanyas SXSW 2005 Showcasing Artist
My Bird Performs--XTC Nonsuch
I\'ll Be Yr Bird--M. Ward SXSW 2005 Showcasing Artist
Birdhouse In Your Soul--They Might Be Giants Flood
And Your Bird Can Sing--The Beatles Revolver

technorati tags: ,